Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Leo

I haven't been busy or anything, I just haven't posted in a long time, simply because i'm majorly lazy. I am going to start doing stuff from now on. Really! I plan to go into town today to buy a sketch book, as i start College in September and have been asked to start a journal, so fingers crossed i will get ready, drive in and purchase one! So i haven't been up to much, but what i have been doing is going to the cinema! There are a right good selection of films out at the moment and i have been to see a few of them! Shrek 4, Toy Story 3 and Inception. All of which were better than i thought they would be. Especially Incpetion.











I'm a HUGE film fan, but i hadn't really heard a lot about this film, the only reason I went was because Alex and Mum wanted to see it, so i went along for the ride. Turned out to be one of the most involving and captivating films i've seen! So clearly i fell in love. I think it might have helped that Leonardo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy ALLLLLLL looked hot to trot and just ultimately divine at all times. Leo, you've still got it!

So as a tribute to the lovely Leo I decided to draw a picture of him from his youth. It's inspired by the drawings in Cathy's Book, because the illustrations are simplistic yet individual and i wanted to manipulate the effortless style. I plan to draw/paint Leo as well, maybe using a more recent image, so look out for that post soon! Anddd I've nearly finished a drawing of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but no matter how many times I sit down and say to myself "COME ON SOPH...you can finish this, today is the day!" I never do. Because my attention span is not great these day. I sound so old. But I'm not. Oh dear, so when i do get round to finishing it I will upload that too so keep checking back :)