Monday, 14 June 2010

Johnny

Well i know i haven't actually written about the next film yet but i will soon. I can't be arsed now to be quite honest but i want to quickly show you what i did today! My paper arrived this morning so i decided to painting a portrait for my friend Emily because she said she would like one of Johnny Depp. Emily when you read this, when it's dry it's all yours :) It's still an ickle bit wet when i took the picture but hopefully you can see the jist of it :)
I've never actually painted a black and white portrait before so this is a first :) The lighting in the background is mega wonky i have just realised so i may just edit that!

3 comments:

  1. I love Johnny Depp!
    Sophie this is actually amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes i can stalk you proply with comments now.
    I am so very excited to hang him upon my wall.
    =D
    I LOVE YOU
    (and him)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks guys
    yes his is so awesome

    ReplyDelete