Monday, 28 June 2010

Alice

My little Smalice is finally 18! WHOOP!
As a gift for i her i decided to draw a pencil skecth of one of our many epic pictures!
I used a different technique to my normal cross hatching sketches and i think it paid off! I'm working on another drawing for Adam of James Hetfield (lead singer of Metallica) :) which is coming on nicely and i will update once i have finished that bad boy! My arm hurts at the moment though, because i'm an idiot. Let me just define idiot

Idiot
1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive


That is me.
I never take breaks when i draw damit! It's so bad. I'm literally going to become disabled in the next year if i carry on as my arm feels dead all the time! I don;t have many habits but not taking breaks and rubbing my mouth whilst eating are my two worst! I always try and get it done in one go, but alas, it must be karma getting the better of me, so i've had to resort to taking break! I should anyway really! Neverminnnddd, anwyayyyyy enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment